CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

End of August

I can't believe that August has practically came and gone. I am offically done with my summer schedule at the scrapbook store, it's kind of sad. But not to worry, I won't just have extra time on my hands....Schoo Starts Wed! I have to be their Mon and Tues for PIR days and then my kidos come. I'm so excited to meet my new ones but sad not to have my kids from last year...I can't wait to get started. This week I had my MISMO CHEER CAMP it was very long days, with physical work, but I loved every second of it. We learned our competition routine fore this season. I also learned I'm so out of shape. I have to find the gym again! It was a ton of fun and gives me that fix of cheer that I still need. But needless to say, we leave for Boise tomorrow and then it's Back to School for me! Tabetha

0 comments: